StoreGazer Version 4.6.4000.0 was released on May 21st with much anticipation for the new optional feature, ACE Personalization.
While many retailers have chosen to migrate to Toshiba’s SurePOS ACE for its expanded customization options, the ability to push those changes down to multiple stores at once has become an obvious pain point.
StoreGazer has had the ability to communicate and take action on multiple stores at once for several years. To leverage this structure and develop a solution for managing ACE Personalization at multiple locations was a natural evolution for the application.
Users are able to easily review current personalization settings as well as modify their stores to improve operational efficiencies, enhance payment capabilities, and add additional security through StoreGazer’s web interface and push those changes seamlessly across all or a selected group of locations. In addition, users will enjoy the ability to compare personalization setting options for multiple stores, side by side, to confirm consistency across the chain.
Full release notes listed below.
EDJ StoreGazer Web Client Release Notes
Version 4.6.4000.0 (2019.05.21)
- Add Operator request now overwrites existing records, to align with previous COPS/AutoCOPS behavior.
- Saved SQL statement length increased from 2000 to 7000 characters.
- Added SQL to remove user-customized connectivity dashboard settings. These are global now, and are configured on new global options page.
- On Dashboard, double-clicking a panel from the list will open it.
- Multiple requests sent to the 4690 in a single job will use a single connection instead of one connection per request.
- Messages can now be color-coded based on severity (1-3). Colors are configurable (and toggleable) in User Options.
- Significantly improved loading time of the location tree structure
- Significantly improved loading time of the controller list (used for Multi- Store, Job Management, Server Task Helper).
- File transfer operations now report more detailed progress information during transfer.
- Show Companies/Groups/Stores in Multi-Store should preserve their state during a login session.
- Properly handle/report error in Multi-Store when packages folder is not defined or writable.
- Added ACE Personalization feature. (optional feature)(requires StoreGazer 4690 installation/maintenance release and database update)