The evolution of StoreGazer’s capabilities has always been customer driven. In the latest release, 4.4.3, StoreGazer continues to expand its systems/user management toolset by integrating with Secure LDAP, a direct request from its users.
Many retailers see a huge benefit in using LDAP as a way to consolidate their entire organization into a central directory. With LDAP supporting SSL and TLS, sensitive data can be securely protected.
Version 4.4.3 is now available for customer download through the EDJ download portal online.
Additional enhancements found in this version include:
- Support for Secure LDAP authentication to integrate with your existing Active Directory configuration.
- A new set of operations in Multi-store to view and modify the Enhanced Security Password Settings on the controller, including password expiration and complexity requirements.
- A new Data Management screen which offers the ability to purge old data from the database.
- Significant improvements to the speed of the Location Selection tool used primarily in the Multistore Operations screen.
- The ability to minimize the title bar area of the application, providing more real estate for data (particularly for smaller resolution displays, like laptops).
- Modifications to the RMA data storage mechanisms to provide faster query times and smaller disk footprint for RMA reported data.
Please note that the Secure LDAP Authentication feature also requires upgrading EDJCommon to version 4.1.5 (2017.06.21) or later (which requires an EDJCommon database update).
If you have any questions regarding this release, please contact email@example.com.